01 September 2013

September 2013 Visiting Teaching Handout

Hey everyone! We made it HOME. We had such a great time with our family... but after what felt like running around the country like a chicken with my head cut off, I can't tell you how happy I am to be back... 

Anyway, I hope you all had a great summer break and are ready to get back to reality...It's September 1st, and you know what that means...The message this month is on self-reliance. 
I was able to get the handout made today... so HERE is the PDF link. Now get those visiting teaching appointments made in advance! :) and just a note...when you print this handout, be sure to print it on 'best draft'...some of the font is extremely thin and it shows up best when printed well. I will try to fix that font on future handouts...(sorry if it causes a problem for anyone...sometimes I take a fine tip pen and hand draw/fix lines that aren't dark enough.)

Have a fabulous September!


No comments:

Post a Comment